Being able to see from a distance and closer without straining your eyes I know would be very beneficial to you making things a lot more easier. That is why it is great to know that there are some natural herbs that can help you out to improve your eyesight. Here are 7 of the best herbs to better your eye health.
1. Bilberry - It is pretty much not well know, but it is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the retina of your eyes and improves the distance and clarity of your vision.
2. Passionflower - If you have problems with your eyes when you look at something that is really close to you, or when you are reading something that is in dim light which strains your eyes can be help a lot by taking passionflower. It relax the blood vessels in your eyes helping you to see better.
3. Ginkgo Biloba - Taking this helps by increasing the blood flow to your eyes and can be very helpful for those who are suffering with macular degeneration.
4. Mahonia Grape Extract - If you are having problems with your eyes caused by the sun, this herb will help by strengthening the retina and helping to improve your overall eye health.
5. Golden seal - If you are having problems with inflammation and irritation of your eyes that you can help to reduce the pain by taking this herb.
6. Bilwa - This herb is used to treat eye pain conditions such as conjuctivitis and sties.
7. Aspalathus - this herb has many antioxidants that boost the overall health of your eyes.Herbs For Your Vision - 7 Natural Herbs to Improve Your Eye Health